18 weeks pregnant. Advisable to travel by train? Precautions to be taken?

My wife is pregnant and its about 18 weeks We are now staying in Amritsar and she wants to travel to Mumbai. Its about 36hrs Journey by train. I was advised not to travel by flight. Is it ok to travel by Train? Should we take any precautions at this moment? Its not an urgent travel. As she want to attendance her final years LLB practical. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
  Anonymous's Response
2 trimester is safe for travelling as pregnancy is settled down.and better to go by of luck.