17 yrs old, have thick breasts as if in puberty. Any possibility of growth plates being closed ?

HI Doctor!!. I am almost 17 years old and my breasts are thick as if i am still in puberty , ive been in puberty a long time and i have no idea if i am a late bloomer but my brother was. I have been lifting since i was 15 and stopped now since i really wanted to grow. i am 5.6 and havent grown in almost 2 years. what s the possibilty of my growth plates being closed and if they are open do i still have a chance to grow atleast 5 inches? thanks alot!!!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013