17 year old with partial seizures. Taking levetiracetam and fluoxetine for anxiety. Feeling pins and needles over the body. Why?

Okay I am 17 years old. I have been diagnosed with partial/focal seizures. I take levetiracetam and fluoxetine for anxiety . for about 8-9 months I have been feeling the sensation of pins and needles. not numbness. like people are poking me with needles all over my body when my body temperature rises of when I get embarrassed. I have no idea what is going on and the pain is unbearable. I need an answer! I do not know if this feeling has anything to do with my medications and when it happens little bumps show up in the areas where the feeling occurs. I have hit a wall and I don t know what to do because I had a full checkup with my regular physician and my levels of b-12 and blood count were normal. Along with the liver and thyroid levels. I am going crazy and I don t know what to do please help if possible!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013