16 years old girl has a itchy peeling genital parts but there is no yeast infection

So I am a 16 year old girl, 150lbs allergic to nothing but pollen and have had good health and no surgeries. about two or three weeks ago I used Veet hair removal to remove my pubic hair , the week after I experienced excessive itching in my vagina and clitorus and I decided to drink Alot of water and not have sex because I was dry, I got rid of the dryness but not the itching. I ve been trying to use baby oil to soothe the itching but it doesn t really help and the itching is on and off. There is no smell or odd discharge by the way. I also experienced burning when I peed and showered for two days but I believe it was because my skin was raw in the vaginal area. I have small bumps at the bottom of my vagina where it begins to connect to the anus but I feel as if they have always been there. I also noticed some soft skin peeling on my clitorus. I have no idea what this is or how it can be treated or soothed. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011