16 year old having chest pain, pressure in the chest, breathing difficulty and abdominal pain. Did ultrasound and blood test for celiac disease. Advice?

Hello, I am a 16 year old female with abdominal and chest pain . I am 5 8 136lbs. My chest pain is usually at night, while laying s Down. It is pressure on my chest, feeling like its squeezing and it is somewhat difficult to breath.I sometimes get sharp stabbing pain that only lasts 30 seconds to a minute. The pain is mild in the cemter of my chest. The abdominal pain is mainly left side, but radiates everywhere sometimes ns it hard to localize. It is sharp and stabbing, and I have diareah. My stomach is incredibly bloated just below my breasts and somewhat below belly button. My stomach is also painful to push on. The pain is not excrshiating but sometimes gets very bad. This has been going on for half a year now, I have had a upper ultra sound , a upper GI test and a blood test for celiac disease . I just don t know what s going on Ne I want to give up but it hurts a lot, and help would be appreciated thank you!!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012