16 year old girl in depression took 14 tylenol pills. What will happen ?

16 year old girl and i took about 13- 14 tylenol pills and now i dont know what i should do! im a 16 year old girl, 5 6, and weight about 196 (embarrassed to say!!) ive been having a really hard time and no ones understands me. ive been depressed ever since last year in october 2010. I cant sleep or even eat. I cant talk to my mom or dad or even my family cause i feel that they judge me. I took about 13 or more (not sure how much) tylenol extra strength pills all together. im scared to tell them what i did but i dont feel any different
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011