16 year old finding difficulty in urination, bleeding.What is wrong?

My son is 16 years old. He has had difficulty urinating wherein he can t or he strains to be able to do so. it is painful and causes bleeding every time. He was checked by a urologist about 3 years ago and nothing was found. Yet he continues witht he same problem. This is very painful for him. it causes pain, and the need to urinate. I need help in finding out what the problem is. I m getting no where.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
The boy most likely has meatal stenosis or some sort of bladder outlet obstruction . Please get the opinion of another pediatric urologist to confirm .