16 year old, feeling to hurt oneself, hydrophobia, school phobia introvert. Help?

hii I am 16 YRS OLD.. MY PRBLM IS THT, I FEEL SO ALONE N SOMETIME S WHEN MY THOUGHT WAS SO LOUD..then only the thing come s to my mind was violence..especially at tht moment i tried to hurt myself..smtimes i was just behave lke absent mind,i don t know wht s going on around me..i am nt intrsting in living lfe..tht tme i jst cry or take sme rest thn i feel i am afraid tht if get succeed to hurt myself..hydrophobia..we all know tht it s a kind of phobia or a fear frm water likewise i hve a phobia of my schoolmate s i use to say it school-phobia..frm few day s i am nt going to my school regularly becoz i don t know wht happen s to me bt i have a sme kind of fear..i am nt able to face my classmate s..instead of tht regularly i use to pray to god tht plz call me back, i don t want to live any more.DAY BY DAY I AM JST BECOMING LKE WE CAN SAY INTROVET..AT HOME I FEEL BETTER BT IN SCHOOL..DON T KNOW WHT HAPPENS TO ME I CAN T ABLE TO SAY A SINGLE WORD PROPERLY INFRNT OF MY CLASS MATE S..IN SCHOOL IF SOMEBODY COME TO ME N SAY HOW ARE U N ASK ME TO SAY SOMETHNG..THN SMETIMES IT ALSO HAPPEN S WITH ME THT I START CRYING.IF SMEONE LOOK AT ME HE OR SHE THNK I AM SO HAPPY BUT FRM INSIDE DEEP IN MY HEART THERE IS A PAIN..FEAR..!!
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012