16 year old concerned about a spot on the chest. No itching, no pain

Hello! Could someone please answer? I m 16 years old. I ve had a spot on my chest since I was 15 that wasn t there when I was born. Its changed size an shape as well. Its a bit darker than the rest of my skin. It doesn t hurt, it doesn t itch , it doesn t flake. I can feel its different, though. Its softer than the surrounding skin, and I can feel it comes off the skin a little, like it doesn t meld smoothly into the rest of the skin. Should I be worried, or is it nothing?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012