15 year old with severe sinus problems. Chest heaviness. Advil prescribed. No relief. What to do?

My daughter, 15, is having a problem that occurred about 6 months ago. She has severe sinus problems. She awoke yesterday with her chest killing her complaining that it felt like something sitting on her. We went through this before and went to every doctor under the sun and hospitals. They could not find anything wrong with her. They told her to take Advil at a high mgs dosage everyday. Eventually this went away (thank goodness) now it is back again. I don't know what to do. Everything checked out fine before and now its back. I need some advice.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013