15 year old, X-ray showed growth of legs done, on ritalin. Does ritalin stunt growth?

Hello, I am about to turn 15 and i am just over 5 feet 7 inches. I have been taking ritalin on and off for the past 8 months. I am wondering if it could have stunted my growth, and if so, will i catch up? A few years ago, i was 85 percentile height , but now I am only 55 percentile. I had an x-ray on my leg a few months ago (for something unrelated) and apparently my legs are almost done growing, can my torso still grow? Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012