15 weeks pregnant, sore spot on calf, visible vein. Taking labetalol for BP. Blood clot?

Hello I m 15 weeks pregnant, and have just recently been put on Labetalol for BP , before meds was reading 140/90 at Dr. S office at home way lower. I have only been on Meds for 4 days, but I have a sore spot on the back of my top outside calf . Could this be a clot? No swelling or redness, but when I checked it out it is sore on a visable vein .. Just wondering if it is normal Pregnancy stuff or a possible clot?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012