15 months old daughter, diagnosed with bacterial conjunctivitis. Taking light treatment, no results. Suggestions?

Hi doctor,
My 15 months old daughter is having red corner of inner eye from last 3-4 days I took her to GP, she was confused as my daughter is not feeling uncomfortable neither she scratches nor any fluid coming from the eye, so GP prescribed her CHLORSIG, as she thought it might be early stage of bacterial conjunctivitis. Now I am bit worried as I am putting eye drops since then but no improvement at all. Can u suggest what it could be or what needs to be done.
Looking forward for ur kind replty
Thnx and regards
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013