15 month old child, green watery stools with foul odor, vomiting. Due to viral infection or teething?

My 15 month old baby has had green watery stools for 2 days, and it has a fould odor to it. She threw up night before last, but has not threw up anymore. Is this a viral infection, teething , or maybe a little of both. Nooe else is sick in the home. She wont eat anything, but shes never really does eat that much. She seems to be ok, just a little fussy and no fever . iI have had her for 10 months, she is a adopted child, which was a drug baby.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012