14 years old with viral fever and urinary tract infection. Will it get cured by antibiotics?

My son is 14 years old.Recently he fell sick with fever . first time the doctore gave him medication considering it viral .Again after 2weeks he again had fever almost 103 degrees.So the doctor took a blood,test and urine test . His hemoglobin was 13 and it was diagnosed as urinary infection. By noe he had two courses od a bit strong anibiotics. It also showed traces of protein in urine . Do we need to worry?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012