14 year old not having periods. Thyroid test and ultrasound suggested. USG showing increased endometrial thickness and bulky ovary. Advice?

My daughter is 14 years. She did not get her menstrual periods for 4 months. The doctor advised her to get a thyroid test and an ultrasound. Thyroid tests was normal. The USG impressions show that Cul de sac is un remarkable. Increased endometrial thickness, and left sided bulky ovary . The doctor gave her Deviry 10 mg for 10 days, and asked her to go for a walk daily. Is this correct? Is there any problem with her? Please help?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012