14 month old child, pneumonia, acute gastroenteritis, cough. Chest X-ray to be done. Possible to see scars in lungs?

hi,my child age 14 months weight 10.3 and height 78.she hospitalize last may 7 final diagnosis report pediatric community acquired pneumonia c moderate risk acute gastroenteritis c moderate my child had a cough for almost 1 week but she doesnt have fever until now.her pedia test ppd skin test and she got a positive result and telling me that my daughter had a primary complex and treated medication for 6 months( ISONIAZID PYRIDOXINE HCI,RIFAMPICIN,PYRAZINAMIDE)my question is: if pedia requested chest xray after 6 months medication it is possible to seen scar in her lungs?i ve been wait for your response as soon as possible. thank you so much.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012