13 year old. Diagnosed with kryptopyrole. Suffering from stomach pain, nail turned purple. Treatment?

Hi I have a 13 year old son who has had a range of symptoms over the past 4 years but other than being diagnosed with kryptopyrole have not been able to pin point anything specific. He gets tired alot, complains of stomach pains often and gets viruses so easily which take a long time to go away. He also has shown me in the last two days that his nails are blue/purple and he said that it is hard for him to swallow feels like something is stuck in my throat . We have just recently had a blood test to check for: coeliac , thyroid dysfunction, EBV , Glucose, kidney function, iron & b 12 & d vitamin levels which have all come back fine. Except the dr did say that his IGA level was below normal (0.028 g/L). IS there something we are missing.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013