12 year old with high bilirubin levels. Reason? chances of fatty liver?

My son is 12 years old and while he was being checked for a cold his blood was drawn. Upon this blood draw, his bilirubin level came back 2.3. His liver enzymes were all normal but I am still concerned. What could be going on? He eats well, is 5 3 and weighs 115 lbs. He was doing a lot of activities during the time his blood was drawn but since the swim season is over he is inactive. We eat a lot of take out, which I know is not good. I am worried about fatty liver disease etc.....
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013