12 year old having pain and tenderness in the abdomen. Took gelusil and carmicide. Persisting nausea and loose stools. Further treatment?

Hi My son who is 12 years old is complaining of stomach pain and tenderness in his mid abdomen on and off. He says it is bad when he tries to sit or bend. I tried giving him antacids like gelusil and carmicide but still he is ok for a few hours and suddenly feels there is a spasm . It started on Monday that is 3 days back with nausea and loose motions. But all that has stopped except for his stomach pain. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012