12 year old having fainting episodes, high heart rate and BP. ECG normal. Need help

I am male.I am 12 yrs old. When i go to sleep i am faint or else i say i kind of faint or something and sometimes my heart rate deceases or increases(i don t know exactly my heart rate increases or decreases) but my ECG is normal and also i had sinus . After this little faint i start panic but yesterday after i got panic i go to clinic to test my BP and my BP is 143/60, pulse rate 85 may it just because i got scared. please help me thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012