1 year old suffering from white spots with pus on circumcised penis. What is it ?

My one ur old son ( circumcised) had white spots on his penis. I thought yeast infection. I whipped it away and saw that it was like a pimple type matter so I gently pressed my finger on it and more puss came out. He didn t seem to care at all. A few hrs later I changed his diaper and his penis was very red and it looked like a tear half way around his penis. This is located at the fold of skin just below the head . I was told to keep an eye on it as long as it doesn t get worse it should be fine. But I am concerned. Please give any advice!! Thx
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011