1 month pregnant, diagnosed with tuberculosis. How to abort the baby?

hello mam my wife get 1 month pregnancy but we didnt want this child cause my wife is on course of TB medicne from 1 month when i started the medicine doctor says to avoind get pregnant 2 to 3 moths but we get intercourse before starting medicine and now after one month we find that she is pregnant what to do i cant understand she is very weak and we didnt want this baby is there any method to abort it that can not harm my wife body health
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012