1 month 12 days old, suffers from constipation, disturbed sleep. Advised Coliza. What's wrong ?

Hi, My baby,1 month 12 days old,suffers from constipation ,disturbed sleep & often cries & a restlessness is evident.. Doctor advised 5 drops of Coliza only when she cries severely. As per literature of Coliza 5-10 drops maybe given daily. What should I do? Wait for her severe crying or give 5 drops atleast 4 times for 2-3 days or more days? Also,is her crying only due to colic or gripping pain or flatulence? Hope, nothing is seriously wrong with her health !!!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013