this is regarding eye infection if my daughter who is

Dermatologist
Question
this is regarding eye infection if my daughter who is 9.5 years old. not sure whether it is fungal infection or not. please find attached image and suggest cream that is safe for child of 9.5 years
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Eczematous rash, mild topical steroid, and a moisturizing cream

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic,

I have reviewed the attached photographs and it is not looking like a fungal infection.
It seems to be eczematous rash.

If I were your treating doctor I would recommend you to apply mild topical steroid like desonide cream on the affected area twice daily along with an application of a moisturizing cream on the entire face 2-3 times in a day for 10-14 days.

Feel free to ask further.

Dr Asmeet