premature ejaculation. Treatment?

I am 28 years old.

I am suffering from Premature Ejaculation. Whenever I go for a lap dance with a striper, I get wet in my pants which is causing me so embarrassed to go to a Strip Club the next time with my friends. I am ejaculating without erection which is what I am concerned a lot.

I have been masturbating twice or thrice a week since years.

Please suggest me how to get rid of PE? To which specialist I need to consult? What are the measures I have to take to prevent PE?

I never had sex but am afraid whether I could be successful in sexual life.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later

From the description of your symptoms it appears you are not suffering from premature ejaculation but just wetting your clothes with pre cum.

Precum is the fluid which is secreted by the body during sexual stimulation. It is transparent, sticky and does wet the clothes.

You need to let me know whether you are having the same symptoms. If yes, you don't need any treatment.

However, if the symptoms are different then I shall start you on some exercises and preventive measure.

Masturbation is good for health and does not harm you in any way. Infact, it signifies that everything is fine with you.

Follow-up: premature ejaculation. Treatment? 20 hours later

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think its a precum because I am ejaculating completely in my pants.

I think I am getting overexcited and ejaculating so fast. But when I get overexcited, I am ejaculating without erection which is so embarrassing to me. I am worried that this continues in my sexual life as well.

Is ejaculation without erection abnormal?

Is there any medication that I could use? Do I need to undergo any tests or consult a Urologist personally? Any exercises that helps me?

Please advice.

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 54 minutes later

Thanks for getting back to me.

Treatment of premature ejaculation involves behavioral change, psychological change, and also the use of drugs.
Start- stop method
Partner stimulates the penis while you focus on sensations. When you are about to orgasm, the partner is asked to stop stimulation. Once the phase of extreme sexual stimulation is over, stimulation is restarted.
Squeeze technique
Partner manually stimulates the penis but stops when you are about to ejaculate.Partner applies a firm squeeze lasting 3 or 4 seconds just under the glans, with the thumb on the ridge between the head and shaft and keeping the first two fingers on either side of the ridge opposite the thumb. The squeeze has to be hard enough to cause discomfort but not painful. This squeeze stops the desire to ejaculate.
Distraction technique
When fully aroused and about to orgasm, take a XXXXXXX breath and think about something dull and boring. When arousal level comes down but erection is maintained, one can continue.
Masturbating shortly before you plan to have sex helps you avoid uncontrolled ejaculation. It is, however, not advisable if you feel you may not be able attain a second erection soon after masturbation

Wear condom
wearing condom diminishes sensations during sex. It is helpful in men who feel that they get too aroused too soon.

Medications available are of not much promising type , do proceed with natural methods for hassle and sideeffect free management.

Wish you good health .