hi doc. we are trying for pregnancy for three years,

Question
hi doc.
we are trying for pregnancy for three years, but my wife fail to get pregnant, we have done my test. and my wife done hsg, insulin amh, but gynac said she had endometriotic cyst size of 1.8 mm and she feels pain in lower abdomen and back pain. she had done follicle monitoring and her follicle becomes hemorrhagic cyst in end. now her gynac suggest laproscopy . doctor I want to ask that is laproscopy help is pregnancy. or is there any side effect of laparoscopy.shoild we go for this surgery or any other option is also available.
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Laproscopy will help her.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Endometriosis causes difficulty in ovulation and conception. Laparoscopy is needed to remove the cysts and any adhesions that are present around the fallopian tube so that fertilization can take place. The surgery will help in conception. In case the surgery is not done then the chances of conception are even more remote. The surgery will also help in decreasing the pain in the abdomen that she must be having during the periods. It is best to follow the advice of your gynecologist and get the laproscopy done.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal