Yellow bump appeared on clitoris and stinky yellowish stuff comes from it. What could it be?

Yellow bump on my clitoris smells like the little stinky ball that comes out of your mouth some time.. What could it be? Yellow stinky stuff came out the bump.
Posted Wed, 10 Oct 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
The clitoral glands secrete sebum like thick secretions which can get collected under the clitoral hood of clitoris skin.
It is mostly removed in sexually active female by itself.
It should be cleaned periodically so to remove collected secretions.
I think your secretions have deposited for some times and have got infected.
Just ensure that there is no secretions stacked and clean/wash with liberal amounts of water, the problem should totally subside in 3-5 days.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be happy to solve your further queries. In case you are satisfied with my answer, please close the discussion and put a rating for it.
Dr.Monika Choudhary