X-ray shows increased bronchovascular noted bilaterally. Explain

Excellent

Pulmonologist
Question
got x-ray repot in which it has been specified that "increased bronovascular noted bilaterally...
Posted Sat, 15 Sep 2012 in Asthma and Allergy

Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 1 hour later
Thanks for posting the query on XXXXXXX
After going through the query, I would like to comment the following:

1. You seem to be having a finding of bilateral increased bronchovascular markings on chest xray.
2. Such a finding is most commonly seen in acute bronchitis or lower respiratory tract infections which usually require a short course of antibiotics with or without inhaled medicines.
3. These findings need to be correlated with clinical symptoms, signs and investigations.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any.
Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.

Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra
MBBS MD DNB
Consultant Pulmonologist