Worried about anti-thyroid antibodies test results of child

Endocrinologist
Question
Hello Doctor, This is in continuation to my previous question that i have posted in last September.As per the advise i was asked by the doctor to repeat the test after three months and everything looks normal at that time.I just did the tests again for my daughter and here are the reports..I am worried about ANTI - THYROID ANTIBODIES test results..please advise. Current Test Results as on Feb15-2014 Anti-Thyroglobulin Ab (TT) 1.48 IU/ml Anti Microsomal Ab (TPO) 0.32 IU/ml TSH: THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE - SERUM 1.5 ┬ÁIU/mL FREE T4 - SERUM 1.2 ng/dL Previous results As on last September 2013 Anti-Thyroglobulin Ab (TT) NEGATIVE Anti Microsomal Ab (TPO) NEGATIVE FREE T4 - SERUM 0.9 ng/dL TSH: THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE - SERUM 3.4
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Everything seems normal. Detailed Answer: dear XXXXXXX Hi! I don't know who answered your last query, but as of now your present reports are all normal. you have not mentioned whether your daughter is in treatment. present values are normal. antibodies are not of much significance. she is 4 yrs of age, monitor her growth. height and weight. that is what needs monitoring in thyroid disorders of children besides TSH and FT4. if she is on treatment continue same and repeat after 3 months and let me know. regards!

Follow-up: Worried about anti-thyroid antibodies test results of child 18 minutes later
Thanks much madam.Hope you are doing good.I am glad to see you again.Happy to hear you.I am not sure you have access to my old questions.It has been answered by you last time.She is not under treatment now. There was a typo in my questions that i have mentioned that previous reports are taken in September but it was actually done in last March and doctor asked me to do the test again a year later.And now i did it again which i have given in my query. If you have the access to my previous questions, you can see the height and weight growth that i have mentioned.I see the height at lower end (now she is at 93.5 cm) but it is at the same growth rate that i have seen over the year.but i don't see she is gaining much weight as she just put up 1kg almost this year.

Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Oh so it was me only. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Hi! reports are all good so nothing to worry. as far height is concerned let me know the exact ht in cm yours, your wives and your daughters. also let me know her date of birth. as for your previous query I 'll be able to access it only tomorrow. Regards!

Sure.Thank you.my height is 157.5 ,wife's height 147.5 and daughter's is 93.5(as of today 3 years 11 months).

Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 13 hours later
Brief Answer: i think she is growing well. Detailed Answer: dear XXXXXXX , Hi! as you and your wife both are short specially your wife is below 5 ft. so as per mid parental height she is growing good. Regards!

Follow-up: Worried about anti-thyroid antibodies test results of child 7 hours later
Thank you so much madam for all your time and answering our questions.

Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Pleasure is mine. Detailed Answer: you are always welcome mr XXXXXXX next time if you want to reach out to me you can post a query by my name as well. regards!