Woke up with serve lower leg pain and chin is tender. Over weight. Anything serious?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
hi I woke up with serve lower leg pain the left side of my chin is tender but do not recall
injuring it I am on holiday in Hawaii so I have not got a doctor here can it weight till I get back to new Zealand in ten days? I am overweight I am 6'2" and 277lb
do you think this is anything serious?
cheers XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 26 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for the query.
It can wait if there is no other symptom but an take some antiinflammatory painkiller and see will there be improvement.
but if there is pain associated with numbness and tingling in face or there is leg swelling or bruises,you should visit doctor since it may indicate something more serious. wish you good health.if you have question I ll be glad to help.regards