With small work also hand shivers and become cool. Cause?

Hi Doc
If i will done any small work also my hands will shewring & my hands will be very cool. Is there any specific reason for this?
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thyroid hormone imbalance

Detailed Answer:

The one medical condition that could cause your symptoms could be an imbalance in the thyroid gland function.

I would suggest you to get a thyroid profile test done which includes T3, T4, and TSH.

The other cause can be psychological stress or something of that sort.

I do not see any other specific reason for this.

Hope this helps you.

Follow-up: With small work also hand shivers and become cool. Cause? 17 hours later
Hi Shanthi

Thank you for replying , you suggest that Thyroid test, Is it necessary or is there any specific medicine is there. please suggest me for specific food control this Thyroid hormone imbalance

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
test is mandatory for treatment

Detailed Answer:

Yes, I do suggest thyroid test for you. Based on the report, we can proceed with the medicines required. First, it would be mandatory to do the test.

There is no diet restrictions as such in thyroid hormone imbalance. However, you must consume more vegetables and fruits.