Will suboxone show up in a drug screening urine test?

I just tool a standard 1204-10 panel urine test administered by escreen for a premployment screen I am prescribed and take 4 mg of suboxone a day I take it at night after I am home from work will this come up on the test as a positive?
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: No sir, it will not show up on this test Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Suboxone is a synthetic opiate and will not show up on a drug screening urine test conducted by employers. It has to be screened for specifically, but is not done in an employment drug screening. So you should be safe sir, you need not worry about it showing up on the drug screen. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.