Will flagyl help in curing tonsil stones and mucus in back of throat?
User rating for this question
Do Flagyl get rid of tonsil tones? I constantly feel like I have mucus in back of my throat?
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Flagyl may not be the ideal treatment in your case. Firstly, you need to couple of tests like throat swab and complete blood picture to know about chronic infection. We need to identify sensitive antibiotic based on test result as yiu have this problem constantly. An ENT specialist visit would be best option. Today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation / Your doctor will know about these drugs. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Fine vs coarse crackles
- Lump on back of throat next to tonsils
- White spots on tonsils and back of throat
- Clear nose piercing
- Tension throbbing arm due to back
- Closed nasal reduction
- Rash back of knees and under arm
- Nose passage closed
- Back side of arm feels bruised
- Swollen tonsil lumpy back of throat
- Redness when cold on back of arms
- Immunie cant move arms back
- Pressure points for clogged ear
- Tonsil hanging in back of throat
- Blisters on back of throat no tonsils