Will flagyl help in curing tonsil stones and mucus in back of throat?
User rating for this question
Do Flagyl get rid of tonsil tones? I constantly feel like I have mucus in back of my throat?
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Flagyl may not be the ideal treatment in your case. Firstly, you need to couple of tests like throat swab and complete blood picture to know about chronic infection. We need to identify sensitive antibiotic based on test result as yiu have this problem constantly. An ENT specialist visit would be best option. Today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation / Your doctor will know about these drugs. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Joints get hot and red after shower
- Itchy spots on toddlers bum
- Bolus sensation in throat
- Lump on back of throat next to tonsils
- White spots on tonsils and back of throat
- Boil in the ear
- White blotchy tongue
- Boil in-ear canal
- Coxsackie virus rash on body
- Is there any ingredient in fruta planta which is harmful
- I have been losing my hair and my urine smells bad
- Swollen tonsil lumpy back of throat
- Jaggery asthma
- Tonsil hanging in back of throat
- Blisters on back of throat no tonsils