Will doing masturbation effect day to day life?

Hi , I m 26 unmarried. I often masturbate. will it effect my efficiency in day to day life or in marriage life?
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Masturbation is healthy Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Thanks for the query in WWW.WWWW.WW Masturbation is healthy and normal method of attaining sexual gratification for both men and women. Masturbation as such shall not cause any health problems at present or in the future rather. It shall not cause any weakness, blindness or any other problems Best regards Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Follow-up: Will doing masturbation effect day to day life? 55 minutes later
Thanks Dr. But y do I feel lazy , dizzy for few hours after it. there were days when I get depressed after that, thinking that y I am not able to control it. and I noticed that for a month when I controlled myself I was gaining weight, which I want and the next month when I did it 3 times I lost few kgs
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Masturbation or intercourse often results in orgasm. Orgasm followed by relaxation of all muscles and feel sleepy which is often mis interpreted as side effect of masturbation. Lack of masturbation do not cause weight gain or vice versa. Hence do not worry much about it and there is No need to control it for a longer duration. You can read my article on masturbation at Best regards Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY