Will delivery be normal if ultrasound shows hypoechoic mass in uterus?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: fibroid??? Detailed Answer: Hello It's most likely that you have a fibroid in the post wall of the uterus . Normally small fibroids should not cause any problems with pregnancy . Your fibroid is bigger than most . However if the uterine cavity is not distorted due to the fibroid you should be able to have a normal pregnancy . But in advanced pregnancy if the fibroid is still big then it cause some pressure symptoms like pain etc . Whether the delivery will be normal or surgical is too early to tell . It depends if there are any pressure symptoms problems or obstruction or any other obstetric complications . It won't have any negative effect on the fetus .
Follow-up: Will delivery be normal if ultrasound shows hypoechoic mass in uterus? 5 minutes later
Is it begining of cancer.Plz suggest some medicine.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: not cancer Detailed Answer: XXXXXXX , fibroids are never cancerous . Don't worry about that . It usually requires surgery but only if symptomatic . Nothing is to be done now while you are pregnant . Itcanbe removed after delivery will. Rest your mind and go ahead with your pregnancy .
Follow-up: Will delivery be normal if ultrasound shows hypoechoic mass in uterus? 45 minutes later
Thanx doctor for your valuable time.plz suggest some medicine.my family doctor recommended me 2 tablet for this.one is gestofit 200 mg and second one is suprox-sr.plz advise.thanx again.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: prenatal vitamins Detailed Answer: Well, right now you only need medicine for the pregnancy. You need to take folic acid 5 mg daily for another 2 mths. Then iron and calcium needs to be started. The medicime given now is to help avoid miscarriage. You can continue. Monthly doctor's visit is mamdatory.
People also viewed
- Is masturbating safe in 9th month of pregnancy
- Oligohydramnios management in 9th month
- Loosing weight in the 9th month of pregnancy
- One month old baby lips are dark
- Ultrasound shows bulky uterus expanded myometrium cystic mass surgery necessary
- Baby little dark spots on leg
- Dark grey poop in baby
- Baby skin turning dark
- 9th month pregnancy pain in bikini line
- Ultrasound shows hypoechoic nodules in thyroid normal
- Result of a normal uterus ultrasound
- Ultrasound showed hypoechoic lesion of uterus little spotting treatment
- Journey during the 9th month of pregnancy
- Whats dark patches on baby
- Ultrasound sound showed bulky uterus normal ovary is it worrisome