Will a squamous mole that was removed spread to other organs?

I just had a squamas cell mole reoved, the doctor said not to worry about it and doess not planning to do anything mor.I hace add the mole since child hood but started growing a year and a half ago so I have had the caner that long for about 2 my ears will this speard to lyphnodes and organs because this was there for 2 yeara without being looked at will it spread My doc say dont orry bit skin cancwe always come back.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Skin Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
Skin cancers ar every slow to spread. Since you have got the growth removed, your dermatologist must have made it sure by histopathology report that all the cancerous cells have been removed from your body.
You need not worry now. A completely removed skin growth does not spread to lymph nodes and other vital organs later in life.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.