Will Drove 4 consumption show in urine analysis? How can the users be helped?

Hello, I am in the US Army and I have a soldier I am in charge of has been known to use a substance called Drove IV. I am trying to help him, I need to know if it will show in his Urine analysis
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 11 hours later

Important aspects of your query are:

•     Soldier in US army
•     Known case of IV drug use Drove
•     Concern related to drug detection in urine test

First, I need to know content of drove, so that I can provide more specific information. It may be some locally available substance.

As a general rule, the time duration for detection of any drug in body fluid like saliva, blood, hair or nail depend on its metabolism, storage and excretion rate in the body. This defers substance to substance.

Mostly all psychoactive substance remain in body fluid for 2-3 hours duration and mostly it defers very much depending on the substance.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.