Will Cardizem help in reducing the blood pressure?

how many points will Cardizem 30 mgs lower a blood pressure of 128/66?
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Difficult to tell Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Each individual responds differently to medications and fall in BP depends on several factors like age, athescleorosis of arteries, lifestyle of each individual like work stress, obesity, etc However I have noticed Cardizem 30 reducing the blood pressure by 10-15 systolic and about 5-8 disastolic. I hope I have answered your query, if you have any further ones please get back to me I wish you good health Regards