Why is my penis bruised after taking trimix injection?

Hi. I just started trimix injection. Used it yesterday late afternoon. This was my first time. Had a very good erection. Used .2 unit with 30 gauge syringe. No bleeding after injection. Since there was no bleeding I did not apply pressure. Today the penis is very bruised. There is no pain or discomfort. Will this clear up on its own? Do I need to do anything? Thanks for your advice. XXXX
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Stop further sexual activity till complete healing Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about this erectile dysfunction and the reported bruised penis. I know this must be very distressing for you. From the information you have provided, there is very little to get too worried about. I will suggest that you refrain fro further intercourse and allow the penis to heal all by itself.. There is no need for any aggressive treatment at this time unless new complications like infection set in. This should normally take less than 1week. Also, you may want to send a picture for a more closer evaluation though I don't think this would change the recommendation by much. I hope you find the above helpful. I wish you well. Thank you for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information if need be. Thanks Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: Why is my penis bruised after taking trimix injection? 3 minutes later
Thank you. XXXX
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thank you, too! Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I a humbled to know I have been able to assist you with your query today. I wish you a speedy resolution of symptoms. Also wishing you a happy and prosperous new year. Dr. Ditah, MD