Why is it burning while urination? Can there be crystals in urine? Why is penis tingling?

im a 34 male and have not sex for 4 months and been with the same partner for 3 years last week i have been getting a burning sensation when i pee and looks like crystals in my wee and tip of penis tingling sensation
Posted Sun, 24 Jun 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 1 hour later

Too many crystals in urine are generally formed due to insufficient water intake, UTI) or kidney or bladder stones. Symptoms of UTI are frequent urination, burning sensation during urination, passing of blood in urine and even fever. Drink plenty of water and fluids and wear cotton undergarments.

Making a diagnosis of a urinary tract infection includes performing a urinalysis test, which checks for the presence of pus, white blood cells, and bacteria in the urine, which point to a urinary tract infection.

A urine culture and sensitivity is usually performed to find the exact microorganism that is causing the infection and to determine the most effective antibiotic to treat it. You should get a urine examination and urine culture done from your doctor.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.