Why does my husband have a delayed erection?

ENT Specialist
my husband never want to have sex 2 twice in a day we alway have to wait a day it like he cann't have an ercation that fast
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 26 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

Well your husband might be suffering from Early ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.

For this you may take the following remedies.

Take dry and cleansed fruits-- one each of almond, fig, date, anjeer, cashew soak them in a big cup of water overnight and on the next day morning bite & chew each fruit 25 times and drink the sweet water in an empty stomach.

2. In the night. before going to bed, take one cup of hot milk + one cardamom [hindi-Ilaichi] after grinding/crushing + 1 tsp of misri/crystal sugar. We give these items to issueless couples too.

Fore-play is a must to arouse and lubricate the respective organ.

1.Acupressure techniques-- With your thumb, press his/palms and soles, wrists and ankles on both sides. Suppose pain is felt while pressing a particular point in the palm/sole, you have to press the surrounding area XXXXXXX organ, be it lungs, heart, stomach, kidneys, pancreas, liver, etc., shall be released along with toxins if any. As a last point you must press middle part of each palm/sole; so that toxins, if any, shall be excreted/purged through urine without affecting the kidneys.

It should be done in an empty stomach or 2 hours after meals. With this, all the endocrine glands and their hormonal secretions shall be regulated. All XXXXXXX organs shall function up to optimal levels. Your entire immune sytem gets invigorated to produce antibodies.

TRY ALL THIS FOR NEXT 2 WEEKS , IF still you have problem then consult a urologist for proper work up.

Hope this will help you and I am ready for future follow ups if any.