Why does my ear bleed when i sleep?

when I sleep I see blood in my ear some time I rolled the tissue and put in the ear.
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Needs Evaluation Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. Since you are hypertensive , it is a rare but a possible cause of ear bleed. Other common causes of ear bleed are : 1. Otitis Media - Infection of ear 2. Head trauma, such as a blow to the head 3. Trauma to the ear canal or middle ear, such as from a hard slap or a foreign object 4. Cancer of the ear canal or middle ear 5. Bleeding Disoreders. I would like to know following things : 1. What is your blood pressure reading? 2. Any Pain in ear? 3. Any discharge from ear? 4. Any Hearing loss ? Any Tinnitus? A Clinical examination by an Otoscope would clear the picture. Using tissue this way can actually introduce infection , so avoid doing it. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. Answer my questions and if you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD