Why do I get urine feeling during intercourse?

Hi my name is XXXXXXX I am 18 years old male. I just started to become sexuality active and me and my girlfriend are both clean and we use protection. Yet my question is about when I am with my girlfriend an we are pleasing each other sometimes i feel as if I have to pee I already went to the bathroom before we do anything and when she givea me oral or with her hand I feel as if I have to pee and once I did. I know it's not an ejactulation since I have masturbated before and I know how that feeling feels. This feeling usually happens when she "plays" with the head of my penis. I am confused. I do not want to pee on her and its usually not lots of pee just a little bit but enought to be noticeable. Then the feeling leaves and I won't feel as if I have to cum. Is there something wrong or what do I need to do. I am more likely to pee than cum I feel like and help please
Posted Fri, 28 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.

I understand your anxiety in this situation.
If you understand the anatomy of the urinary and ejaculate pathways, you won’t be worried.
Though the outlet is the same, there is a Y-JUNCTION inside and they do not mix. The bladder neck has a strong sphincter called XXXXXXX sphincter.
Just before ejaculation, the sphincter closes tightly to allow the ejaculate to come out of the urethra. Since the bladder neck closes, there is NO way you will urinate during the act of sex.
The sphincter may be damaged only by rare abdominal surgery for tumor or prostatic surgery in old age.
What you experience is most probably urethral secretions or smegma that gives the required lubrication for the sexual act.
Hope I have relieved your anxiety.
Wish you good physical and sexual XXXXXXX