Why do I get stich like feeling in my abdomen with fatigue?
User rating for this question
Hi, I've had a "stitch" like feeling in my left abdominal which comes when i stand. Today onset of fatigue and lightheartedness that is getting worse throughout the day. Should I be concerned?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Welcome to XXXXXXX Your symptoms dont seem serious but a clinical evaluation particularly to check blood pressure can be undertaken. If on examination doctor feels something in abdomen then an ultrasound can be undertaken to know if there is any underlying cause to this "stitch" like feeling. In case you opt not see doctor.Then have balanced food, drink adequate water and rest for a day to see if symptoms improve,If not then see doctor. Hope this answers your questions.Please ask if there are doubts. Regards.
People also viewed
- Fatigue chills lower abdomen
- Why do i feel fatigued and dizzy in the morning
- Nabumetone 750 mg side effects
- How long do i have to wait for an ovarian cyst removal
- Over the counter vitamin d
- Feels like something in the eye fatigue
- Over the counter vitamin c
- Opioid effects on the brain
- Excessive fatigue feeling sleepy why
- How do i help my 11 year old stop wetting the bed
- Hi i am having stomach ache if i stand erect pain goes up
- How do you beat a lie detector test
- Pain medicine tramadol side effects
- Persisting neck pain feels like bruise fatigue
- How does drinking weight gainer helps