Why did my vagina bleed after masturbation?

Excellent
Question
I was masturbating (anal) and now when I push to poop I get light pink blood coming out of my vagina? (It's been a couple hours) what could this be from?!
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please see below. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank you for using HCM, I would love to help. It is difficult to say what it might be without doing an exam, but my first guess is that you somehow might have irritated your Vagina or cervix while masturbating. Even with anal masturbation, it is very possible to irritate your vagina without realizing it, because you may have been pushing on it. If the problem resolves in a day or two, I wouldn't worry about it at all, if it persists, you may want your doctor to check it out. I hope this answers your question, please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Regards.