Why did I have a white stool after having a coffee with cream?

i had a white stool one time only it was a normal bowel movement just came out white after i dranked a cup of coffee with a lot of cream in it
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 4 hours later

Stool colour varies according to the type of food taken. Isolated single white stool without any pruritus, abdominal pain, fever or fatigue may be ignored. Need not worry and be reassured.

Do consume good fiber XXXXXXX foods for few days from now and drink more water which may help to wash out the bowels.

The white stool could be due to undigested fat which could happen with some foods like cream, do avoid the same for few days.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.