Why are my periods delayed even though the ejaculation was not inside ?

my last date was 21/4. we had intercourse on 14/15 & 17.5.11 only but the ejaculation was not in side.I am very much worried as to is 22/5 but my MC has not started.Kindly advise for the suitable action
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 3 hours later

Your last menses were on 21st april and you had sexual intercourse on day 22-24 of your cycle. In normal menstrual cycle, the fertile period is usually between day 12-17. You were way past your fertile period when you have sexual intercourse.

There is very low probabilities of pregnancy and you still have time for your menses.
I suggest you to wait for at least another 7 days. If you do not get your menses, then it would be better to undergo a Urine pregnancy test or get examined by a Gynaecologist.

Hope this answers your query. In case of any doubts, I am available for the follow ups.