Why am I unable to stand straight due to pressure in abdomen and what is the cure for pin worms?

I am very constipated and have sucj pressure in the lower abdomon that its hard to stand straiagt also I know that i have pipn worms and i have had others but the doctors say i don't my dogs allso suffer from parasites and I am constatly deworming them anyway i have little pebble pop and so little of that
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Considerations. Detailed Answer: hello and thank you for sharing your question. I can appreciate that you're dealing with a very stressful situation. At this time we want to sit down and look at all of your health in general and see if there is something that is contributing to this. you mentioned that you think you are dealing with pinworms. your doctor could basically treat you for this with medication assuming that it is remotely possible. If your symptoms persist after treatment then we know that there was something else possibly going on. I would recommend that you consider seeking expert consultation by gastroenterology physician. I would recommend that you consider visiting your local university for a comprehensive opinion. there are many different possibilities in addition to pinworms which could cause the symptoms you are experiencing. This include electrolyte abnormalities, firing dysfunction, anxiety and stress. Also I hope you're taking care of yourself and exercising at least several days per week in addition to consuming a well-balanced diet with plenty of water on a daily basis. this will help encourage your body to heal and improve. Thank you again for sending your question. Sincerely, Dr. Galamaga