Why am I getting pain in neck muscle after having cold drinks?

Some times I get a sharp pain in my front left muscle of my neck when i drink a cold beer and only at a certain angle weird!!!!
Posted Sat, 16 Feb 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

The pain in the neck muscle could be due to spasm initiated by cold drink. Such reflex spasms are not serious to cause any complications. They could occur as a result of lack of exercise.

Do continue consulting the Chiropractor, also do exercise regularly. This may reduce the episodes of spasms and provide you relief. Application of warm compresses during prolonged episodes of pain would be relieving.

Hope I answered your query.

Please do let me know if there are any other concerns.